Why do I love blogging?



I fell in love with blogging on the first day of being introduced to it. It was something new and I immediately knew that it is a great way of presenting your views online in a beautiful fashion. I've been reading stories about people's lives, food blogs, travel blogs, tech blogs etc. which are just amazing. Blogging is fascinating and very subtle in it's own nature.

I started my very first blog, "Static Variable". Why this name?! Well, I wanted a combination of words which contradict each other.
Later I came to know that it has something to do with Computer Science. It had a little impression on me, but nothing significant for me to change the name of my blog.

My blog was short lived, but by that I learnt the power of blogging and methods to earn through it. It is tough & requires definite subject, hard work, passion & time. I'm passionate but time & subject factor hits me right off the bat.

My blogging period was short-lived as I went to college hostel in Shirpur (it's a small town in Maharashtra) to spend one long last year. The internet facilities, gosh! don't feel like saying anything regarding that. Just like most of the people of this generation, a good amount of my time is spent on internet. Imagine not having internet at your home or in your offices; it's equivalent to not being able to breath properly.

Still, I had the heart of being a blogger. After that one year, now being at home, where (bhagwan ki kripa se), I have great internet plan & speed to start my blogging passion again with a new zest.

Are you a blogger like me?! Share your views about blogging with me! :)

Comments

  1. Good to hear that you're back to blogging again wish you all the very best for all your future blogs! I love blogging too and it started as a hobby but now definite passion!

    If you get a chance drop by my blog- www.indiangirlamericanworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! thankx :D and sure,...would love to check out your blog :) :)

      Delete
  2. I have been writing for a while now but new to blogging...n I'm loving it...hope to see u around...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment