My Traffline Story: The opportunity

It was yet another day at college when I received a message from a friend of mine. It was October end when an opportunity in disguise, knocked at my door. It was social media marketing internship at "Traffline". I didn't knew about Traffline then, so I found someone to help me out with this & guide me with the role(s) of the interns.


"Social Media Marketing" was something I was looking forward to in those days. I was wondering if I could start my own blog on this theme; having gained decent amount of knowledge in the field.
Question was whether to accept it or not?!

I have a decent social media presence and love to try new websites & Apps to help get more exposure online. Somehow, this opportunity came to me at the right moment in my life. I immediately knew this would be an experience of incomparable worth to me & I applied for it with no further thought. 

This is where a new chapter of Internship at Traffline in life had begun.

Traffline provided me with the opportunity, which I innocently think, is the best thing happened to me in recent time. If I would have rejected, may be my life was a little different; can't say better or worse, but different.


Comments