The Thirsty Explorer

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine 

Some travel to explore, some to enjoy and some in search for themselves. Reason ca be many but Purpose is one! Everyone travels to gain a peace of mind. You want to
forget your regular life, busy schedules and away from all the hustle of the city. It is a great way to hit a refresh button on your system and wake-up anew.

I have been thinking to travel to various places lately. Being active on social media and encountering breath-taking pictures of various places just makes me want to go RIGHT NOW! Obviously, things such as this needs a certain amount of planning. I have been interested in cultures and regional languages for sometime now. The unique culture, lifestyle, food, architecture & art and language pique my interest. It became apparent to me that I really need to have a trip around my country, as much as my inner thirst allows me to, and explore all corners of this amazing land filled with different cultures. 

For now, I really do not have a very specific itinerary nor have I decided if I'm going to travel alone or with a group of friends or with family. The main reason, however, is to explore, learn and get away from busy & fast-paced life of Mumbai.


Me @ Rajmachi Fort Trek
Going to hilly areas for staying and trekking has always inspired me. Trekking! Love it!! Even around Mumbai there are a lot of places to trek & campaign, but I guess my thirst for travel & adventure asks for much broader expedition. After all the bombarding of travel stories, pictures & people's experiences visit to North India (Ladakh, Jammu, Shimla, Manali, Himachal Pradesh area etc.), East India (Sikkim, Assam, etc.) and few cities in particular (Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, etc) are definitely on the cards. 

I am a sketch artist with fairly decent interest and knowledge of photography. I guess the trip would be really amazing if I could capture amazing moments & places and sketch it down. 

My thirst doesn't end there! I also look forward to explore adventurous stuff (trekking & rive rafting for sure). I still have to work on the sports I could get involved into, would be fun I'm sure! 

Lets see what adventure awaits me in the near future! 

Comments